Re: Silhouette Cameo 3

Sharon Finnie

Oh, I agree. I miss Andy. I just bought Sure Cuts Alot from Leo Kowal at Dreaming Tree and installed it today, way to complicated if you are not computer literate. I am not...I am a crafter!

On 12/31/2020 6:27 PM, Liz Ackerman wrote:
LOL MTC is STILL better!!!

This Group is MTC-Tuts which stands for Make The Cut! Tutorials =)

On 12/31/2020 2:27 PM, Sharon Finnie wrote:

MTC was a program used to design svgs. the developer was Andy Heinlein. Unfortunately he was sued by Provo Craft who makes the Cricut because it was a far better program than Design Space.

MTC-Make the Cut

On 12/31/2020 1:08 PM, judestrmn wrote:
Not sure what MTC is? I am new to this cutting world.