Re: Papercut Bundle

Julie Flanagan

I cut a few today. I made the heart tree at 7" high, the Bee at 6" and an ornament at 5". All cut very well. I cut them using 65# cardstock on my Pazzles Vue, pressure at 26, blade extended to 3, and speed at 2.  Even the ornament that was labeled as a laser cut, cut fine.

I had fun playing with these, adding layers in my software. These will look great in shadow boxes or as toppers on cards, or decorations in scrapbooks.

Julie

On 12/29/2020 2:19 PM salley schwartz via groups.io <salleys@...> wrote:

Thanks as always. Maybe I should pass. Please show us what you cut.

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 1:41 PM, Julie Flanagan
<craftymusician@...> wrote:
I wouldn't make them any smaller than card size, as they are very intricate. If you have a laser cutting machine, you could cut any of the designs in any size you like.

Since I don't have a laser cutter, I will test cut the designs that I like with very slow speed, moderately sticky mat, and the least blade extension necessary to cut through the media I am using. Test cuts will be essential to get the best pressure, blade depth and media for the project.

Julie
On 12/29/2020 11:11 AM salley schwartz via groups.io <salleys@...> wrote:

These are so beautiful.  Thanks Julie for keeping us updated.
These are so intricate could most of them be cut card size or do you think they are meant to be cut larger?
            Salley

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 11:55 AM, Liz Ackerman
<ackerliz@...> wrote:

It is a bit pricey, I think I would only purchase individually ones that I REALLY loved, LOL!!

Thanks, Julie!

On 12/29/2020 11:34 AM, Julie Flanagan wrote:
This bundle is a bit pricey, but I love delicate papercut designs. If you do too, be sure to check out this bundle from Design Bundles  https://designbundles.net/the-amazing-paper-cut-craft-bundle-2/rel=2UfKLx
I found enough of the individual designs that I want to purchase because I love them, to make getting the entire bundle well worth it.

I hope you had a great Christmas, and that your new year will be much better than 2020 has been. Let's make the most of it!  I think In need to ignore the daily news, and craft a lot more in 2021. How about you?