Re: Papercut Bundle

salley schwartz

These are so beautiful.  Thanks Julie for keeping us updated.
These are so intricate could most of them be cut card size or do you think they are meant to be cut larger?
            Salley

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 11:55 AM, Liz Ackerman
<ackerliz@...> wrote:

It is a bit pricey, I think I would only purchase individually ones that I REALLY loved, LOL!!

Thanks, Julie!

On 12/29/2020 11:34 AM, Julie Flanagan wrote:
This bundle is a bit pricey, but I love delicate papercut designs. If you do too, be sure to check out this bundle from Design Bundles https://designbundles.net/the-amazing-paper-cut-craft-bundle-2/rel=2UfKLx
I found enough of the individual designs that I want to purchase because I love them, to make getting the entire bundle well worth it.

I hope you had a great Christmas, and that your new year will be much better than 2020 has been. Let's make the most of it!  I think In need to ignore the daily news, and craft a lot more in 2021. How about you?