Re: Papercut Bundle

Liz Ackerman

It is a bit pricey, I think I would only purchase individually ones that I REALLY loved, LOL!!

Thanks, Julie!

On 12/29/2020 11:34 AM, Julie Flanagan wrote:
This bundle is a bit pricey, but I love delicate papercut designs. If you do too, be sure to check out this bundle from Design Bundles https://designbundles.net/the-amazing-paper-cut-craft-bundle-2/rel=2UfKLx
I found enough of the individual designs that I want to purchase because I love them, to make getting the entire bundle well worth it.

I hope you had a great Christmas, and that your new year will be much better than 2020 has been. Let's make the most of it!  I think In need to ignore the daily news, and craft a lot more in 2021. How about you?