Re: Files for this group

Julie Flanagan

The weekly MTC/PCS Q&A webinars did last about 2 hours each. You can access the links for all of these webinars between 2010 and 2016 here:

You had to download the earlier ones to view them. They switched to Vimeo in 2011. You don't have to download those, and many of them have topical time stamps in the comments under More, under the videos. These are very helpful when you are looking for specific help.

Julie

On 12/19/2020 3:00 PM Scott Sloter via groups.io <sloter@...> wrote:

I was talking about the weekly series that used to last about two hours each and had q&a on it.

Your defense on the source code suggestion makes me wonder.  Just sayin’!

On Saturday, December 19, 2020, 4:04 PM, Liz Ackerman <ackerliz@...> wrote:

Providing support for the product is not included in the EULA. We just warn people of that as a courtesy. You're not obligated to purchase it if you feel it should be supported by the developer.

There is an extensive User Manual freely available.

There are multiple Facebook groups that are still active.

There is this email list.

And there is the forum which has existed since 2010.

That is more support than any other product I use.

Liz

On 12/19/2020 7:32 AM, dusty dusty wrote:
How can the company still sale MTC when there is no longer any support?