Re: Make the Cut Software

Elisabeth Bier

Popup card studio. Sorry, should not have abbreviated. So if you can search your emails, unless you threw them out, you might have one from Orders@iportis. That's how I found my registration key.

Hope it helps,

Elisabeth

On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 7:25 PM Tam <upnseams@...> wrote:
I know I am show how dumb I am but that's ok. You never learn if you don't ask.  What is PCS?

On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 6:20 PM Elisabeth Bier <elisabeth.bier@...> wrote:
I searched in my inbox for orders@iportis 
And that’s how I found the registration key for pop up card studio. I also just installed on a laptop to take to the cottage. 
It’s worth a try if you still have the same email address. I have gmail and I never delete private mail like this. 

Others have said that it might be a different email address. I bought both programs directly from MTC. (Andy)

Elisabeth Bier

On Dec 20, 2020, at 5:08 PM, Goldie Holzer <mariah10@...> wrote:

I have PCS, but a new computer.  And I cannot find my registration for PCS.  Makes me cry.  I guess I just can’t use it anymore.  So sad.

From: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io <main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io> On Behalf Of Liz Ackerman
Sent: Sunday, December 20, 2020 12:57 PM
To: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io
Subject: Re: [MTC-Tuts] Make the Cut Software

The pages on the MTC website (www.make-the-cut.com) are all hopelessly outdated. So that bit about the $59.95 or whatever it was, has never been changed or updated since it was put there like 9 years ago. So I guess we can assume it has expired as it appears there is no way to get that pricing.

I also understand that you will be issued an MTC registration code if you purchase now. Do not purchase PCS because that is broken and an MTC code is issued not a PCS one.

The function to deliver your registration key if you lost it is broken, although it may appear that it is working. Testing done by a group of us proves you NEVER get an email.

I agree that it is not right to sell something and then leave the customer high and dry. I think its fraudulent, to be honest. I do not respect the developer for letting this happen, it's not like he has not received MANY, MANY personal emails about it, he chooses not to either read and/or respond. At that point, the only recourse is to start a legal action...costly!

I think most of us have just given up on those points. But we still support as best we can given the limitations.

Liz

On 12/20/2020 9:22 AM, dusty dusty wrote:

I am sorry I did not meant to say there is no support for us who have previously own  MTC. i know how hard everyone has worked.  The hours that people have put in and still do. 

I usually am quiet because I do not want to be kick out of groups for expressing my feelings and I probably would not even do so now  but I got burned really bad from a vendor just recently for this very things. 

My question is if I go to Make the cut  http://www.make-the-cut.com/Order.aspx?ref=sidebar push the download now button it takes me to MyCommerce Online store https://order.shareit.com/cart/view and for a $79.95 I can buy Make the Cut.  If I do this will I get a registration Key for my new purchase?

You can  push on the special $57.95 it does nothing which to me means the sale is over. 

Maybe I am blind but I see nothing on the website that says if you lose your key you can not get it back. I tried the lost registiration and it ask my email and said Your key should be sent you you within the next 60 minutes.MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER!    

I am not trying to be unkind  I know he has a family to support but should he not change  his website to reflect the changes  reguarding the purchase of Make the Cut as of now. 

Since I have my key it is not a problem but if you buy it again will you get a key,

Should not the site represent the changes, no key if you lost it etc.   I would hate to be a new customer and find out after I purchased it that nothing on the website tells me that If I lose my key I have to at least buy the program again. 

-- 
Liz A.

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Join main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.