Make the Cut Software

dusty dusty

I am sorry I did not meant to say there is no support for us who have previously own  MTC. i know how hard everyone has worked.  The hours that people have put in and still do.

I usually am quiet because I do not want to be kick out of groups for expressing my feelings and I probably would not even do so now  but I got burned really bad from a vendor just recently for this very things.

My question is if I go to Make the cut  http://www.make-the-cut.com/Order.aspx?ref=sidebar push the download now button it takes me to MyCommerce Online store https://order.shareit.com/cart/view and for a $79.95 I can buy Make the Cut.  If I do this will I get a registration Key for my new purchase?

You can  push on the special $57.95 it does nothing which to me means the sale is over.

Maybe I am blind but I see nothing on the website that says if you lose your key you can not get it back. I tried the lost registiration and it ask my email and said Your key should be sent you you within the next 60 minutes.MAKE SURE TO CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER!

I am not trying to be unkind  I know he has a family to support but should he not change  his website to reflect the changes  reguarding the purchase of Make the Cut as of now.

Since I have my key it is not a problem but if you buy it again will you get a key,

Should not the site represent the changes, no key if you lost it etc.   I would hate to be a new customer and find out after I purchased it that nothing on the website tells me that If I lose my key I have to at least buy the program again.