Re: Files for this group

mprzybelski

Sorry you think I’m complaining but I was hoping that Andy might change his mind and he might somehow let us get the key. Sad that you don’t feel we have a right to express our feelings.

On Dec 19, 2020, at 8:20 PM, mama brood <r.bijma2@...> wrote:

I just hope the people complaining don’t spoil things for all the people that are so very grateful for all the support that there is!!!!!

Van: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io <main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io> Namens mprzybelski
Verzonden: zaterdag 19 december 2020 23:54
Aan: main@mtc-tuts.groups.io
Onderwerp: Re: [MTC-Tuts] Files for this group

Tried recovering the registration but couldn’t.  I’m so disappointed I can’t use MTC anymore.  Wish there was some way Andy would let us get it.

On Dec 19, 2020, at 4:04 PM, Liz Ackerman <ackerliz@...> wrote:

Providing support for the product is not included in the EULA. We just warn people of that as a courtesy. You're not obligated to purchase it if you feel it should be supported by the developer.

There is an extensive User Manual freely available.

There are multiple Facebook groups that are still active.

There is this email list.

And there is the forum which has existed since 2010.

That is more support than any other product I use.

Liz

On 12/19/2020 7:32 AM, dusty dusty wrote:

How can the company still sale MTC when there is no longer any support?