Re: Files for this group

mprzybelski

Yes thank you I did. But when I did it gave me the same information as was on the disc I purchased. Feel disappointed that registration number wasn’t included like the serial numbers are when you purchase SCAL. Unfortunately that is a old version and only works with the circuit which I no longer have. Not sure what direction I’m going now

On Dec 19, 2020, at 5:42 PM, Liz Ackerman <ackerliz@gmail.com> wrote:

This is the single most thing I don't like about the whole situation, that anyone that was/is unfortunate enough to lose this information isn't able to recover it.

Did you see the document that has info on how you may possibly be able to salvage it?

https://www.iloveknk.com/Support/Tutorials/Make-The-Cut/Retrieving-MTC-and-PCS-Registrations.pdf

On 12/19/2020 3:53 PM, mprzybelski wrote:
Tried recovering the registration but couldn’t. I’m so disappointed I can’t use MTC anymore. Wish there was some way Andy would let us get it.

https://www.avg.com