Re: Files for this group

Julie Flanagan

The MTC Gallery is back on line, but only about half of the original files are available. I am not sure if we add new files to the gallery if they will show up there. Right now the oldest and the newest files are not available. Some you can see the thumbnail, but the actual file is not available.

There is an MTC Thumbnail viewer that allows you to see the thumbnails in your system file folders if you select the Large or Extra large view. You can download the Viewer here: http://www.make-the-cut.com/Download.aspx
The nice thing about the downloadable archived files, is that they are filed according to topic, so finding what you need is easier.

Julie

On 12/18/2020 4:16 PM mama brood <r.bijma2@...> wrote:

WOW Sandy what a lot of working saving all these files for us…..thank you so much!

I finally start understanding and using MTC a little bit…took me such a long time haha.

But still have so  many questions:

  • Can I some way get those files into the MTC gallery or do I just save those (collection 1 and collection 2) in some maps I create on my own computer (since the gallery was online and not anymore?)
  • If so: can I add more maps tot he gallery or import other files into the gallery?
  • Am I understanding it right that if the gallery is closed/unusable you just have to search through all the files of all the so painfully rescued files and open them to see what they are or is there a quicker way to go through them?

A you see I still never got to using the software well I am sorry: just getting started now and am still ignorant but willing to try and learn…..

Greetings and so many thanks for all the great work everyone is doing, especially Sandy….

Marijke