Re: Files for this group

mama brood

WOW Sandy what a lot of working saving all these files for us…..thank you so much!

I finally start understanding and using MTC a little bit…took me such a long time haha.

But still have so  many questions:

  • Can I some way get those files into the MTC gallery or do I just save those (collection 1 and collection 2) in some maps I create on my own computer (since the gallery was online and not anymore?)
  • If so: can I add more maps tot he gallery or import other files into the gallery?
  • Am I understanding it right that if the gallery is closed/unusable you just have to search through all the files of all the so painfully rescued files and open them to see what they are or is there a quicker way to go through them?

A you see I still never got to using the software well I am sorry: just getting started now and am still ignorant but willing to try and learn…..

Greetings and so many thanks for all the great work everyone is doing, especially Sandy….

Marijke