Re: Files for this group

mama brood

WOW Sandy what a lot of working saving all these files for us…..thank you so much!

I finally start understanding and using MTC a little bit…took me such a long time haha.

But still have so  many questions:

• Can I some way get those files into the MTC gallery or do I just save those (collection 1 and collection 2) in some maps I create on my own computer (since the gallery was online and not anymore?)
  • If so: can I add more maps tot he gallery or import other files into the gallery?
  • Am I understanding it right that if the gallery is closed/unusable you just have to search through all the files of all the so painfully rescued files and open them to see what they are or is there a quicker way to go through them?

A you see I still never got to using the software well I am sorry: just getting started now and am still ignorant but willing to try and learn…..

Greetings and so many thanks for all the great work everyone is doing, especially Sandy….

Marijke

Van: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io <main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io> Namens Liz Ackerman
Verzonden: zaterdag 12 december 2020 00:28
Aan: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io
Onderwerp: Re: [MTC-Tuts] Files for this group

There are a number of gallery items that still have a thumbnail view but the underlying MTC or SVG file that it links to does not exist - you get a blank layer in MTC instead. Very early files were lost in a website upgrade a long time ago, and then we lost some more in the middle at another time.

Files saved from the Gallery are available from a google drive. Last items on this page:

https://www.iloveknk.com/support/mtc-support/

Thanks to Sandy McCauley and some others who spent time downloading files from the Gallery as insurance.

Liz

On 12/11/2020 7:46 AM, Jstfrmnita via groups.io wrote:

I have been able to open the gallery in MTC, but when I try to download an image, I get a blank. How do you get it into your project? Thanks

-- 
Liz A.

Virus-free. www.avg.com

Join main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.