Re: Files for this group

Julie Flanagan

I don't need the pro version of SCAL. It is not likely that you do either.

Julie

On 12/11/2020 10:57 AM salley schwartz via groups.io <salleys@...> wrote:

Thank you again Liz for that detailed explanation. It sounds like that is probably what I need because even if I  buy a new machine I won't be able to open my old MTC files with out SCAL. With SCAL can I  convert my MTC to SVG? Sorry if this has already been addressed. When it comes to tech I'm not the brightest crayon in the box.
   I am one of those people who has a prejudice against Cricut.
  I hope this will be my last question. Do I need the professional version of SCAL. I can't find a description of the difference on the website.
       So grateful to you and Julie
                  Salley

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 11:28 AM, Julie Flanagan
<craftymusician@...> wrote:
You may see a thumbnail of a design in the Gallery, but it may not work if it was added before 2013. There were over 15,000 files in the Gallery, but some were lost from the server for unknown reasons. I think that there are only half of those that are usable in the Gallery right now. However the lost files and more have been restored, and made available by Sandy McCauley on a Google Drive.

Julie
On 12/11/2020 6:46 AM Jstfrmnita via groups.io <jstfrmnita@...> wrote:

I have been able to open the gallery in MTC, but when I try to download an image, I get a blank. How do you get it into your project? Thanks