Re: Files for this group

Julie Flanagan

You may see a thumbnail of a design in the Gallery, but it may not work if it was added before 2013. There were over 15,000 files in the Gallery, but some were lost from the server for unknown reasons. I think that there are only half of those that are usable in the Gallery right now. However the lost files and more have been restored, and made available by Sandy McCauley on a Google Drive.

Julie

On 12/11/2020 6:46 AM Jstfrmnita via groups.io <jstfrmnita@...> wrote:

I have been able to open the gallery in MTC, but when I try to download an image, I get a blank. How do you get it into your project? Thanks