Make The Cut Gallery is Working!

Julie Flanagan

Just a note to let you know that if you own Make The Cut and have your registration key, you can access at least 7,500 of the user-contributed files in the MTC Gallery. Unfortunately, the files posted prior to 1/1/13 are no longer working or available in the MTC Gallery.  I like being able to search the Gallery by Keyword to find designs that I might like to use, then click on the download button to add the file to your MTC workspace. Then you can unlock if locked, then select all (Ctrl+A) and export as SVG (Ctrl+Shift+S) to use in the software of your choice. You can only download a single file at a time from the Gallery.

Sandy McCauley posted the following:
Just to note that we have a LOT of these files already backed up on Google drive. For sure, we have more of the MTC Gallery files available than what you can currently download from the MTC Gallery.

Most of the MTC Gallery files can be downloaded from these two links:

Most of the PCS Gallery files can be downloaded in SVG format from this link:

The files in the Google Drive can be downloaded a folder at a time, a more convenient way to get all of the MTC Gallery files (and more).

Make The Cut software as well as Sure Cuts A Lot 5 will import MTC files.

It is important to note that the MTC Support page does not appear to be working.  There is a warning NOT to purchase Popup Card Studio, because the wrong registration keys are being sent out, and there does not seem to be any remedy to get registration keys to new purchasers.