Re: Files for this group

Julie Flanagan

If you have the Cricut Explore, you can only cut to it via Cricut Design Space. However you can use 3rd party software to create cutting files, and export to SVG. Then you can import the SVG files into Cricut Design Space to cut to your Cricut Explore. See this post to learn more about 3rd party software: https://cuttercrafter.com/best-design-software-creating-svg/

Julie

On 12/09/2020 2:19 PM salley schwartz via groups.io <salleys@...> wrote:

I have a very old Crichton Explorer.  It appears SCAL will not work with that.
Where can I find  your wonderful machine comparisons?
          Thanks.

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 11:33 AM, Julie Flanagan
<craftymusician@...> wrote:
If you cannot recover your MTC registration number, you do not necessarily need a new machine. You can use different software to use your years of saved files. MTC files now import into Sure Cuts A Lot. From there you can export as SVG or cut to most machines directly from there. Check it out here: http://www.craftedge.com/purchase/craftedge/purchase_scal5.php?rfid=9429558&ref=88ddf004059dbbdaf791d26ee1777eb3

Julie
On 12/09/2020 9:15 AM salley schwartz via groups.io <salleys@...> wrote:

It seems that since I can't recover my MTC registration number I will need to buy a new machine to use my years of saved files. How do I find Julie's reviews of cutting machines and other files on this group.
         Thanks
                 Salley