Re: Files for this group

Julie Flanagan

SCAL5 plus the free libcutter software allows users to cut directly to the original Cricut Expression machine. This is not commonly known, but it does work.
You can get this software here: http://www.craftedge.com/purchase/craftedge/purchase_scal5.php?rfid=9429558&ref=88ddf004059dbbdaf791d26ee1777eb3

Julie

On 12/09/2020 2:19 PM salley schwartz via groups.io <salleys@...> wrote:

I have a very old Crichton Explorer.  It appears SCAL will not work with that.
Where can I find  your wonderful machine comparisons?
          Thanks.

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 11:33 AM, Julie Flanagan
<craftymusician@...> wrote:
If you cannot recover your MTC registration number, you do not necessarily need a new machine. You can use different software to use your years of saved files. MTC files now import into Sure Cuts A Lot. From there you can export as SVG or cut to most machines directly from there. Check it out here: http://www.craftedge.com/purchase/craftedge/purchase_scal5.php?rfid=9429558&ref=88ddf004059dbbdaf791d26ee1777eb3

Julie
On 12/09/2020 9:15 AM salley schwartz via groups.io <salleys@...> wrote:

It seems that since I can't recover my MTC registration number I will need to buy a new machine to use my years of saved files. How do I find Julie's reviews of cutting machines and other files on this group.
         Thanks
                 Salley