Re: Files for this group

Julie Flanagan

If you cannot recover your MTC registration number, you do not necessarily need a new machine. You can use different software to use your years of saved files. MTC files now import into Sure Cuts A Lot. From there you can export as SVG or cut to most machines directly from there. Check it out here: http://www.craftedge.com/purchase/craftedge/purchase_scal5.php?rfid=9429558&ref=88ddf004059dbbdaf791d26ee1777eb3

Julie

On 12/09/2020 9:15 AM salley schwartz via groups.io <salleys@...> wrote:

It seems that since I can't recover my MTC registration number I will need to buy a new machine to use my years of saved files. How do I find Julie's reviews of cutting machines and other files on this group.
         Thanks
                 Salley