Re: can't import at non-integer DPI... workaround?

Julie Flanagan

Thanks for sharing your success.

Julie

On 11/26/2020 9:34 PM Graham Toal <gtoal@...> wrote:

I found an easier way to use this trick: I tell MTC that I'm importing at 254DPI, then I move the decimal point to multiply the sizes by 10.  Much easier than remembering the ratio between 25 and 25.4 :-)  Thanks again.

On Thu, Nov 26, 2020 at 7:38 PM Julie Flanagan < craftymusician@...> wrote:
After importing, select all (Ctrl+A). With the aspect ratio locked (gold icon showing on the width and height), enter the % increase that you need for the imported design to be the same as the original and press Enter. The design will resize.

We cannot change the import DPI, but we can change the design size by any percentage we choose.