can't import at non-integer DPI... workaround?

Graham Toal

I have a file exported from Inkscape.  Its units are in mm, so when I try to set the dpi in MTC for an SVG import, I should be entering 25.4 units per inch - but the software only accepts whole numbers so I end up importing at 25 units per inch.

Assuming I can't change the import DPI to accept a decimal, is there a way to decrease the size of the imported SVG by exactly 1.5748% to correct it in MTC?  Other than dragging by hand and eye..?

thanks,

Graham
PS You guys probably know this already, but I've had this argument before in a different context, so just in case anyone says it was increased by 1.6% so should be decreased by 1.6%, that's not the math:

25.4     -> 100
25.0     -> 100*25.4/25.0 = 101.6%

so to correct, increase by   (101.6-100)/101.6 * 100  percent = -1.5748%

(It's the same as if you earn $100/day and get a 50% pay rise bringing you to $150/day.  To get reduced back to $100/day you would take a 33.333% pay cut, even though it was +$50 and then -$50 in absolute units.)