Creative Fabrica $1 Black Friday sale

Rosina Stefan

Creative Fabrica has a Black Friday sale going on today.  Get access to everything for $1 for a month, renewing at $19 thereafter.  You can cancel anytime.  I received notification of this sale through my emails but do not know how to forward a link for the actual offer.  I will copy and past here and hope that it works.

Have a wonderful holiday.
Rosina

Get ready for the most exciting promo of the year!

Starting tomorrow is our Early Black Friday Sale: 90% OFF 1 million+ fonts, graphics, and machine embroidery designs!

And don't forget... There are other HUGE deals launching on Thursday, 26 Nov 11:00 p.m. PST / Friday, 27 Nov 02:00 a.m. EST, such as:

🖤 Black Friday Discount Deals - Fonts and graphics for only $0.50.
🖤 All Access for just $1 the first month, thereafter $19/month!

Save the date and be the first to grab these awesome deals!

The 90% site-wide discount will start in:

🖤 PREVIEW SALE 🖤