Re: Yahoo Groups Closing Down

Julie Flanagan

This group, main@mtc-tuts.groups.io is the primary replacement for the MTC_Tuts Yahoo group. However, I am available also in the CutterSoftware Facebook group.

Julie

On 11/14/2020 8:15 PM Trish <krazykcrafters@...> wrote:

Is there a facebook group or anything to replace the yahoo group?

From: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io <main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io> on behalf of Theresa Kelley <theresak462@...>
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2020 3:49 AM
To: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io <main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [MTC-Tuts] Yahoo Groups Closing Down

Thanks as always for keeping us updated.

On Nov 12, 2020, at 10:31 AM, Julie Flanagan < craftymusician@...> wrote:

I received this notice from Yahoo Groups:
We’re shutting down the Yahoo Groups website on December 15, 2020 and members will no longer be able to send or receive emails from Yahoo Groups.  Yahoo Mail features will continue to function as expected  and there will be no changes to your Yahoo Mail account, emails, photos or other inbox content. There will also be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services. You can find more information about the Yahoo Groups shutdown and alternative service options on this  help page .

Since we moved all Yahoo Content to this Groups.io, our files are safe. I am referring all requests for membership in the Yahoo group to this group. I don't see any way to generate new emails from the Yahoo group, so I will likely not be posting there anymore.