From: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io <main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io> on behalf of Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2020 7:31 AM
To: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io <main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io>
Subject: [Special] [MTC-Tuts] Yahoo Groups Closing Down

I received this notice from Yahoo Groups:
We’re shutting down the Yahoo Groups website on December 15, 2020 and members will no longer be able to send or receive emails from Yahoo Groups. Yahoo Mail features will continue to function as expected and there will be no changes to your Yahoo Mail account, emails, photos or other inbox content. There will also be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services. You can find more information about the Yahoo Groups shutdown and alternative service options on this help page.

Since we moved all Yahoo Content to this Groups.io, our files are safe. I am referring all requests for membership in the Yahoo group to this group. I don't see any way to generate new emails from the Yahoo group, so I will likely not be posting there anymore.