Re: Massive Crafts Bundle

Julie Flanagan

Log in to your account by going to the My Account menu at the top of the Home page. Select My Downloads. Click on each of the 65 green downloads buttons to download the files to the folder of your choice on your computer.

Julie

On 11/11/2020 4:11 AM Carolyn Behrens <behrecar@...> wrote:

Hi Julie,
I purchased these files but now I can't find them.  How do I download them?  Thanks.  Carolyn

On Sun, Nov 8, 2020 at 1:18 PM Julie Flanagan < craftymusician@...> wrote:
I found an amazing collection of cutting files in SVG and DXF format. It is 65 sets, containing more than 3700 designs in SVG and DXF formats, by the Gentleman Crafter. The collection also includes over 7000 printable papers. Check it out here: https://www.creativefabrica.com/product/massive-crafts-bundle-2/ref/24751/

Scroll down on the page to see images of the sets included. I have found lots and lots of cutting files that I can use for upcoming projects.