Re: Massive Crafts Bundle

Carolyn Behrens

Hi Julie,
I purchased these files but now I can't find them.  How do I download them?  Thanks.  Carolyn

On Sun, Nov 8, 2020 at 1:18 PM Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:
I found an amazing collection of cutting files in SVG and DXF format. It is 65 sets, containing more than 3700 designs in SVG and DXF formats, by the Gentleman Crafter. The collection also includes over 7000 printable papers. Check it out here: https://www.creativefabrica.com/product/massive-crafts-bundle-2/ref/24751/

Scroll down on the page to see images of the sets included. I have found lots and lots of cutting files that I can use for upcoming projects.