Re: Massive Crafts Bundle

Julie Flanagan

Once you purchase a membership at CreativeFabrica, you have access to every file on their site. I have a membership, so when I clicked on this bundle, the entire list of downloads appeared so that I could download immediately. If you join later, then you can search for this bundle to download them.

There are sales on memberships from time to time. You have to watch for the email with the announcement of the membership sale, and respond immediately, as they have a limited number of memberships at each price point. I grabbed my membership when it was $9.00. So each month my membership renews at $9.00. Sometimes when money is tight, I am tempted to stop the membership. But I don't want to lose that price. I find that I always get my money's worth. Whenever I need cutting files, printables, fonts, etc. for commercial use, I search the site for what I need, and am rarely disappointed. I think the regular price for the membership is $29 per month. If I were you, I would wait for another sale, and jump on it!

Julie

On 11/08/2020 8:54 PM Rosina Stefan <rstefan28@...> wrote:

Hey Julie,

I want to thank you for replying back a while ago regarding the MTC/PCS files.  I still can't figure out why your emails are not coming into my inbox and so I forget to search for your name to find your responses.

Do you know....if I purchase a membership, would this awesome crafts bundle be included?  I had a membership for quite a few months but thought I had enough files accumulated.  I feel like they've added a fair amount of new content since and I do like this bundle.  I thought of maybe getting just a 1 month membership at this time which may include this set but I'm not so familiar with how the items available for purchase tie into the membership.  Also, any idea if they have any offers available for getting a membership?  I see it's showing full price on the website right now.  I expect for Black Friday they may run some type of special but likely this bundle would not be part of it, or I'd have to find each part and piece individually.

Rosina

On Sun, Nov 8, 2020 at 2:18 PM Julie Flanagan < craftymusician@...> wrote:
I found an amazing collection of cutting files in SVG and DXF format. It is 65 sets, containing more than 3700 designs in SVG and DXF formats, by the Gentleman Crafter. The collection also includes over 7000 printable papers. Check it out here: https://www.creativefabrica.com/product/massive-crafts-bundle-2/ref/24751/

Scroll down on the page to see images of the sets included. I have found lots and lots of cutting files that I can use for upcoming projects.