Re: Massive Crafts Bundle

Rosina Stefan

Hey Julie,

I want to thank you for replying back a while ago regarding the MTC/PCS files.  I still can't figure out why your emails are not coming into my inbox and so I forget to search for your name to find your responses.

Do you know....if I purchase a membership, would this awesome crafts bundle be included?  I had a membership for quite a few months but thought I had enough files accumulated.  I feel like they've added a fair amount of new content since and I do like this bundle.  I thought of maybe getting just a 1 month membership at this time which may include this set but I'm not so familiar with how the items available for purchase tie into the membership.  Also, any idea if they have any offers available for getting a membership?  I see it's showing full price on the website right now.  I expect for Black Friday they may run some type of special but likely this bundle would not be part of it, or I'd have to find each part and piece individually.

Rosina

On Sun, Nov 8, 2020 at 2:18 PM Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:
I found an amazing collection of cutting files in SVG and DXF format. It is 65 sets, containing more than 3700 designs in SVG and DXF formats, by the Gentleman Crafter. The collection also includes over 7000 printable papers. Check it out here: https://www.creativefabrica.com/product/massive-crafts-bundle-2/ref/24751/

Scroll down on the page to see images of the sets included. I have found lots and lots of cutting files that I can use for upcoming projects.