The file downloads were grouped by sets. I was able to download 65 sets of files.

Be sure to log in, and check your account. The links for the file downloads should be there for your to download each of them.

Julie

On 11/08/2020 5:11 PM xkarenb.75093 <xkarenb@...> wrote:

Julie, Thanks for the GREAT tip!!!  I purchased the file but the craft number in the download does not match the file number in the description.  Did you have this issue?  Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong???
Any suggestions???

From: "Julie Flanagan"
To: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io
Sent: Sunday November 8 2020 1:18:25PM
Subject: [Special] [MTC-Tuts] Massive Crafts Bundle

I found an amazing collection of cutting files in SVG and DXF format. It is 65 sets, containing more than 3700 designs in SVG and DXF formats, by the Gentleman Crafter. The collection also includes over 7000 printable papers. Check it out here:  https://www.creativefabrica.com/product/massive-crafts-bundle-2/ref/24751/

Scroll down on the page to see images of the sets included. I have found lots and lots of cutting files that I can use for upcoming projects.