Re: Massive Crafts Bundle

colorado.cowgirl@live.com

Hi Julie!
WOW!  This one is a winner, thank you!!!

Barb

On November 8, 2020, at 12:18 PM, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

I found an amazing collection of cutting files in SVG and DXF format. It is 65 sets, containing more than 3700 designs in SVG and DXF formats, by the Gentleman Crafter. The collection also includes over 7000 printable papers. Check it out here: https://www.creativefabrica.com/product/massive-crafts-bundle-2/ref/24751/

Scroll down on the page to see images of the sets included. I have found lots and lots of cutting files that I can use for upcoming projects.