Re: MTC for MacBook Air

Pamela Merritt

Thanks Julie - I do have SCAL, so hopefully I can work with that on my Macbook! Love all of time and effort you have put in keeping us cutters running and happy! Thanks a bazillion.

On Sun, Nov 8, 2020 at 4:21 PM Liz Ackerman <ackerliz@...> wrote:

The Mac install version of MTC is still available (but not from the MTC website), however it will not work in the latest version of the Mac OS which is Catalina.

On 11/8/2020 12:47 PM, Julie Flanagan wrote:
Unfortunately,  there is no longer a download option for a MAC version of MTC. It still works great on Windows 7-10. You might want to consider using either Pazzles InVue https://www.pazzles.net/store/Inspiration-Vue/

Both have MAC versions, and both export SVG files for use with most cutters. Sure Cuts a Lot 5 will work with legacy Cricut machines in combination with the free libcutter software.

Julie
On 11/08/2020 12:29 PM Pamela Davenport Merritt <lilseaster55@...> wrote:

I have several versions of MTC for Windows, but my Windows PC is slowly dying, so I opted for a MacBook Air.  I know MTC had a version for Mac OS, but since MTC's web site is no longer up, is it even possible to get install files for the Mac version? I had saved my install files for Windows. Have my registration key, but without the MTC website is this even possible? I saved EVERYTHING related to MTC on an external hard drive, but unfortunately never needed the Mac OS version until now.

Pam Merritt