Re: MTC for MacBook Air

Julie Flanagan

Unfortunately,  there is no longer a download option for a MAC version of MTC. It still works great on Windows 7-10. You might want to consider using either Pazzles InVue https://www.pazzles.net/store/Inspiration-Vue/

Both have MAC versions, and both export SVG files for use with most cutters. Sure Cuts a Lot 5 will work with legacy Cricut machines in combination with the free libcutter software.

Julie

On 11/08/2020 12:29 PM Pamela Davenport Merritt <lilseaster55@...> wrote:

I have several versions of MTC for Windows, but my Windows PC is slowly dying, so I opted for a MacBook Air.  I know MTC had a version for Mac OS, but since MTC's web site is no longer up, is it even possible to get install files for the Mac version? I had saved my install files for Windows. Have my registration key, but without the MTC website is this even possible? I saved EVERYTHING related to MTC on an external hard drive, but unfortunately never needed the Mac OS version until now.