Re: MTC_Tuts Archives

Julie Flanagan

I have never had an issue exporting my MTC files to SVG. There are many files shared by Dave in the MTC Gallery that had all of the images locked to keep all the pieces in place. These were mostly free coloring book pages that he filled in with colored pieces. There is a Gold Lock icon in the lower right corner of the MTC screen. Click on that and select Unlock All. Then you will be able to select all (Ctrl+A), and Export as SVG (Ctrl+Shift+S).

If there are pictures included in the file, some programs will not import those SVG files due to the picture.I love that Pazzles InVue software will import the SVG files that include pictures. But Cricut Design Space, Scan N Cut, and SCAL may not import them. In that case, I export the pictures separately, delete the pictures, then select the remainder of the design to export as SVG.

Julie

On 10/13/2020 4:41 PM Dee Kortan <deek@...> wrote:

Julie,

Thank you for all you do!

I don't do much crafting, I never really took advantage of all that MTC can do.  I'm just mainly do simple cuts.   I would like to still donate again, but I can't remember how?

I was wondering if you could explain why some of my MTC files will not let me change them to svgs?  I was able to do some, but not others.

Thank you again for all you do and have done.

Dee

On Tuesday, October 13, 2020, 01:19:55 PM CDT, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

Thanks so much for those of you who have been able to contribute towards the MTC_Tuts Archives. Just a reminder to put the link I sent you in a special place so that in the event of a computer crash or new computer, etc, you can go back to my drop box and get the archives again. I just added some more surprise content, so if you downloaded the archived files in the past few days, be sure to go back again to get one more zipped file. Instructions for using it are included in the collection.

If you have not made a contribution, you may still do so.

Some have asked about the Popup Card Studio Tutorials archive. There are many zipped popup card designs that include SVG files available here:  https://groups.io/g/PCS-Tuts/files/Shared%20Popup%20Files  These are free downloads. Last year 24 people contributed towards transferring the Shared Files from the PCS_Tuts Yahoo group to groups.io  I was able to archive all of the tutorials, photos, files, and shared files from that group and post the archive in my Drop Box. If you would like to download that PCS_Tuts Archive, you can send a contribution of any amount to me via paypal: julieflanagan @ juno . com (leave out the spaces), and I will send you the link for it.

I have been sending links to the email addresses provided by PayPal. If you need your archive sent to a different email address, please be sure to include that in a note when you make your contribution. Also let me know which archive you need: MTC_Tuts, MTC_Tuts Old, or PCS_Tuts.

The MTC_Tuts_Old archive includes tutorials created for versions of MTC prior to version 4.1.0.

Let me know if you have further questions about these archives.

Thanks again for your support!