Re: MTC_Tuts Archives

Julie Flanagan

SVG files for many are included.

Julie

On 10/13/2020 12:43 PM Margaret Mahony <mimwc@...> wrote:

Julie
Are these files only for MTC??
THANKS
Margaret

From: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io <main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io> on behalf of Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2020 11:19:37 AM
To: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io <main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io>
Subject: [Special] [MTC-Tuts] MTC_Tuts Archives

Thanks so much for those of you who have been able to contribute towards the MTC_Tuts Archives. Just a reminder to put the link I sent you in a special place so that in the event of a computer crash or new computer, etc, you can go back to my drop box and get the archives again. I just added some more surprise content, so if you downloaded the archived files in the past few days, be sure to go back again to get one more zipped file. Instructions for using it are included in the collection.

If you have not made a contribution, you may still do so.

Some have asked about the Popup Card Studio Tutorials archive. There are many zipped popup card designs that include SVG files available here:  https://groups.io/g/PCS-Tuts/files/Shared%20Popup%20Files  These are free downloads. Last year 24 people contributed towards transferring the Shared Files from the PCS_Tuts Yahoo group to groups.io  I was able to archive all of the tutorials, photos, files, and shared files from that group and post the archive in my Drop Box. If you would like to download that PCS_Tuts Archive, you can send a contribution of any amount to me via paypal: julieflanagan @ juno . com (leave out the spaces), and I will send you the link for it.

I have been sending links to the email addresses provided by PayPal. If you need your archive sent to a different email address, please be sure to include that in a note when you make your contribution. Also let me know which archive you need: MTC_Tuts, MTC_Tuts Old, or PCS_Tuts.

The MTC_Tuts_Old archive includes tutorials created for versions of MTC prior to version 4.1.0.

Let me know if you have further questions about these archives.

Thanks again for your support!