Re: MTC_Tuts Archives

Julie Flanagan

There are many popup card files included that are in SVG format. All of the linked Gallery files for PCS are in SVG format, so you should be able to use those as well.

Julie

On 10/13/2020 3:24 PM Apral Harrel <icrea8@...> wrote:

Are the files for the pop-up cards in SVG format?  That is the only format I can use because I have a Cricut Maker.

Thank you for making these files available.

Thanks,

Ran our of toilet paper and now using lettuce leaves.

Today was just the tip of the iceberg, tomorrow romaines to be seen.

APRAL