Re: Designing a Simple Pop-Up Card

Julie Flanagan

In any of our cutter software you can select a line or shape, and position it where you want it to be, x being the horizontal position, and y being the vertical position.

Julie

On 09/23/2020 2:48 PM joanmeg <mailbox@...> wrote:

Thank you for the link, Diane! The explanations were clear and the photos gave me a much better visual reference. Lots of great information here!

One last question…What is the easiest way to position lines or objects a specific number of inches away from the edges, or from another object, other than counting the grids?  E.G. my background object is a 7x10 rectangle (the card base). I’d like to position one horizontal line 1.5 inches from the top of the 7” horizontal edge and another horizontal line 1.5 inches from the bottom; and one vertical line 2 inches from the left of the 10 in. vertical edge and another line 2 inches from the right 10” vertical edge.