Re: IMPORTANT: MTC Site is GONE

Julie Flanagan

See the first 3-4 minutes of this video to see how to export files from Make The Cut to SVG. If you have Silhouette Studio, Designer Edition or higher, these SVG files will import fine.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf_2VKdA0q0&list=PL6Ws4NVgqvPlMVCWU0L03dhLbr5Wed0e3&index=151

To export SVG from Make The Cut, Select All (Ctrl+A), then export as SVG (Ctrl+Shift+S). Save the file to your computer, and import to your other software that can use SVG files. So simple.

Julie

On 08/12/2020 7:21 AM Cari <ckasson@...> wrote:

Found my key, question I do have a bunch of MTC files, but haven't used the site in a very long time since I upgraded to Cameo 3.  Is there a video to convert the MTC to studio or svg files?
Cari