Re: IMPORTANT: MTC Site is GONE

Julie Flanagan

See the original post in this group. You cannot access the Gallery files from the software. I am not sure if you can download any from the Forum. However, Sandy McCauley posted archives of a huge number of the files that had been both in the Forum and in the Gallery for free download from her site. Be sure to download those.

https://tinyurl.com/vf3gs5c Files by Dave (AKA Berryone)
https://tinyurl.com/tflebh3 Files collected by Paul Zingah
She also shared a link for Popup Card Studio Gallery SVG files, updated about 6 months ago.
https://tinyurl.com/ue469tz?fbclid=IwAR2yjoQyLjLT9EJvK81UdI4ORNkf_JFE4u4NkZLZuYJ4dLYnUfkEhOYqwn4
Recover MTC registration Key
https://www.iloveknk.com/Support/Tutorials/Make-The-Cut/Retrieving-MTC-and-PCS-Registrations.pdf

Diana Tunnicliff had also contributed thousands of files to the MTC Gallery, and has shared them via her Google drive, along with thousands more. Get them here: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0ByDca_cRz35gaUVRM0lsMUFJcDg?fbclid=IwAR36NSqho821o7-JRjDU-jnLP57tgCcsdwiJrjSMRFOX2j7jc6ts8PQV2zY
Diana would love to see any projects that you make using her designs.
She has recently added hundreds of projects to her Foil Quill folder.

Julie

On 08/11/2020 7:36 PM Rosina Stefan <rstefan28@...> wrote:

Can someone tell me, are all the files from the MTC website also gone?  I get an error when I click on the link to the main website but found a way to get to the forum.  It's been a few years since I've been on there to download the files generously shared and posted and wouldn't mind getting back in to see what's available now.

Thanks,
Rosina