Re: IMPORTANT: MTC Site is GONE

Julie Flanagan

The title of the original message was

IMPORTANT: MTC Site is GONE

If you go to the group online, https://mtc-tuts.groups.io/g/main/message/31332
You can see all the messages on this topic there as well. Let me know if you have additional questions.

Julie

On 08/11/2020 1:43 PM Judy Lee <judy012@...> wrote:

What was the name of the original email?  I'm not able to find mine.

Judy

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 1:14 PM SusanC via groups.io <greeknh= yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Just to let you know I appreciated and followed the detail instructions on how to save the registration code and it worked perfectly.  I also downloaded a few MTC files that I did not have.  I have had this software since it first came out and would hate to have to learn another program because this software works so well for me.  Thank you.

Susan Christy