Re: IMPORTANT: MTC Site is GONE

Julie Flanagan

Did you try recovering your registration key using the instructions provided by Sandy McCauley? https://www.iloveknk.com/Support/Tutorials/Make-The-Cut/Retrieving-MTC-and-PCS-Registrations.pdf

Julie

On 08/08/2020 7:09 PM Jeri Moody <craftyjsplace@...> wrote:

This upsets me so much. I understand Andy had to do what was best for his family but it’s frustrating to those who supported him when he first started going and now there’s no way to recover our registration keys, such as in my case. My computer crashed and now I’m left with a program I can no longer use. Of course I appreciate everything he’s done with the MTC program but still sad that some will be left with nothing in the end. No different than another cutter company that turned their backs on their customers and supporters. Sorry I’m just disappointed right now.