Re: IMPORTANT: MTC Site is GONE

Julie Flanagan

Yes, get your program and registration keys backed up to a thumb drive ASAP!!

Andy had a growing family to support, so he took a full time programming job. We were so sad to lose him! I am grateful that all of the hundreds of hours of Webinar Q& A are still available to view on Vimeo, and that volunteers continue to monitor the MTC Forum and answer questions.

Julie

On 08/08/2020 5:15 PM Nyssa Lanzafame <nyssajoe@...> wrote:

wow! :(  thanks for the info!  i should get on this!  i tried scal-but never got it working :(  so i still use MTC...i was really hoping Andy would revive it.  Did it ever come out why he abandoned it?  it seems so odd  :(