Re: Opening SVGs from Pop Up Card studio into design space

Wendi Olmstead

That is strange.  I am just now having the same issue.  I put it in MTC and it opened fine.  Then saved it as an SVG and Cricut opened it fine as a cut file.
:-)Wendi
On 06/26/2020 9:06 AM christine prato <chrisrn44@...> wrote:

Hi,
I am TRYING to open designs I have in pop up card studio into design space and all I get is a black shape with a few little white spaces.  Not sure how to do this.
I have attached 2 photos -- one is the design in PCS and the other is what shows up in design space.  I no longer have my Black cat cougar cutter so I am kind of stuck.
Thanks,
Chris