Re: Robo master question

Julie Flanagan

Yes, I was amazed that it installed on my Windows 10 desktop computer! I especially liked Robomaster 5  and have kept it through the years.

Julie

On April 30, 2020 at 11:29 AM "Sandy via groups.io" <sandyslp2001@...> wrote:

I can’t believe your Robomaster is still working!  Mine has been gone for many, many years.

On Apr 30, 2020, at 12:23 PM, Julie Flanagan <craftymusician@...> wrote:

Not sure which version of Robomaster that you are using. In version 1.2, go to the Insert menu at the top of the screen, and select File. Then browse for your image and import. Click your mouse on the virtual screen and your picture will appear.

Julie
On April 29, 2020 at 11:35 PM "Carl Moon via groups.io" <carl.moon@...> wrote:

Hi, just been reading the an article online on inkscape and saving as dxf to us in robo master ..
How do you import an image bmp or jpeg to robo master. Ive tried to drag drop, copy and paste and also opening the file to add none of these work ....   or does anyone know a program you can get for the craft robo cc200-20 that will allow you to add a bmp or jpeg picture or image to contour cut.
Carl