Re: Amazing Spring Craft Bundle

Julie Flanagan

I managed to play around with a few of the files in the Amazing Spring Craft Bundle this weekend. I made a card that used one of the fonts, one of the wood-grain digital papers, and one of the Safari animal clipart images from this kit.  Next I will be making a blog post and video about it.

Here is my challenge for you: try duplicating the safari animal of your choice, and using the software of your choice, separate the head and legs from the body on the copy. There are many ways to do this. Please share with us the method that works for you, and be sure to mention which software you are using. I will attach the lion png file for you to play with.