Re: Creative Fabrica Membership Discount

Julie Flanagan

Yes, the price is per month. The regular price per month is $29. The sale sets your price per month at an excellent discount.

Julie

On April 7, 2020 at 2:03 PM Sharon Caldwell <sharonscraps@...> wrote:

Is that the price per month?

Sharon

On Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 2:54 PM Julie Flanagan < craftymusician@...> wrote:
One of my favorite sites for getting commercial use fonts, SVG crafts, and printables is having a sale on their memberships. I purchased my membership when the cost was down like this, and now every month I can get anything I need for my projects at their site. They have over 700,000 designs to choose from
https://www.creativefabrica.com/easter/ref/24751/

The offer is limited, so if you like what you see at their site, grab this deal it while it is available.
You can still take advantage of their weekly free deals if you don't want the membership, and their bundles include amazing offers. If you haven't checked out Creative Fabrica lately, take a look. You are sure to find something you like. Be sure to grab all of their FREE STUFF while you are there.