Re: svg size question

Julie Flanagan

MTC files exported as SVG for use with Cricut Design Space must be resized to 80% their size before exporting in order to import into Cricut Design Space at the proper size.

So, before exporting from MTC, select all (Ctrl+A), and with the lock icon in the sizing panel closed (gold), type in 80% and press Enter. Now export as SVG (Ctrl+shift+S). The SVG will be the proper size when imported into Cricut Design Space.

On the other hand, if you want to import your design into Brother Canvas Workspace or use on Scan N Cut, no resizing of SVG files exported from MTC is necessary.

Julie

On February 17, 2020 at 9:45 PM "Pam via Groups.Io" <golfnsew@...> wrote:

I love my Make-the-Cut!  I am having one issue tho with exporting svg's to use in design space.  They come into design space larger than they were when I saved'exported them.  I have to write down the correct sizes when in MTC, and then resize accordingly in design space.  Is this 'not just me', is there something I can be doing to prevent it?  THX
Pam