New Book Card Design

Julie Flanagan

Here is my latest Pazzles Design Team Post.
Pazzles DIY Lacy Book Frame and Easel with instant SVG download. Compatible with all major electronic cutters including Pazzles Inspiration, Cricut, and Silhouette Cameo. Design by Julie Flanagan.
You can get the cutting files for this project for FREE if you are a Pazzles Craft Room member. If not you can purchase the SVG file for a small price. I have purchased a couple of different style book card dies, but being so large, the price for a die is quite hefty! So I wanted to create a nice lacy book card that we could cut them using our cutters. This allows us to customize the design and size. I made a name plaque for our newest grandchild. You can use it for many different occasions. How about using it as a gift for a graduate, anniversary, birthday, wedding, etc.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Julie
https://www.pazzles.net/wordpress/2020/02/12/diy-lacy-book-frame-on-easel