Re: Organize, Declutter, Decorate

Julie Flanagan

Sorry about the problem with the original link.

Julie

On February 4, 2020 at 7:24 AM "Sandy via Groups.Io" <sandyslp2001@...> wrote:

Julie,
I can’t get this link to work.  Where can I go to get info?
TIA

On Feb 3, 2020, at 11:48 AM, Julie Flanagan < craftymusician@...> wrote:

Do you need some motivation and helpful tips with organizing, decluttering and decorating? I know I do! My crafting stash gets bigger every year, but the space for it all does not get bigger. I thought you might be interested in an upcoming summit that will help motivate us in these areas. There are some amazing speakers in the online summit, and their presentations are each FREE for 24 hours. You can sign up  here   for the summit which is Feb 18-20.

Enjoy!