Re: Organize, Declutter, Decorate

Julie Flanagan

Yes, you can open MTC files using the free trial of Make The Cut software. You can save from there, but the trial version will not allow you to export as PDF or SVG. You can cut the file from there, but it will put a slash through the cut pieces. Download the software here.  http://www.make-the-cut.com/download.aspx

Julie

On February 4, 2020 at 5:56 AM Carla Nieuwsma <cjnews3@...> wrote:

Is there a free program to open MTC files anywhere?

On Mon, Feb 3, 2020 at 11:48 AM Julie Flanagan < craftymusician@...> wrote:
Do you need some motivation and helpful tips with organizing, decluttering and decorating? I know I do! My crafting stash gets bigger every year, but the space for it all does not get bigger. I thought you might be interested in an upcoming summit that will help motivate us in these areas. There are some amazing speakers in the online summit, and their presentations are each FREE for 24 hours. You can sign up  here   for the summit which is Feb 18-20.

Enjoy!

Carla J. N.