Re: Thumbnail viewer question

Julie Flanagan

Open Make The Cut, and go to File>Import. Select the file type you wish to see, browse to the folder where you have the files, and you should see a thumbnail view in the import window. Scroll through the files until you find the one you want. Windows does not have thumbnail viewers for these, but MTC does. It comes in very handy.

Julie

On December 13, 2019 at 5:32 AM "Janis Cross via Groups.Io" <crafty_tex@...> wrote:

I have the same question!

On Thursday, December 12, 2019, 9:41:32 PM CST, Rosina Stefan <rstefan28@...> wrote:

Does anyone know of a thumbnail viewer program which creates icons of wpc, gsd or pdf files?  I've joined some of the other cutter yahoo groups and downloaded some files; however, I have no idea until I import them into MTC whether I would like the file or not.  If there was a program which could display images of these files, I could go through and delete what is taking up space on my hard disk that I will never use.

Thanks,
Rosina