Re: New Video Tutorial on using the Samantha font in Cricut Design Space

Julie Flanagan

Yes, I get a little credit for your purchase of the font. Thanks for your support! I hope the video helps you to learn to use this gorgeous font. I have used it for many projects through the years.

Julie

On December 9, 2019 at 12:16 PM judi <mamathistle@...> wrote:

Julie ..I’m not to hep on this computer things ..LOL ..but I used you link to buy this ..was I suppose to do any thing else… for you to get credit for it  ???

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Julie Flanagan
Sent: Thursday, December 5, 2019 12:08 AM
To: main@MTC-Tuts.groups.io
Subject: [MTC-Tuts] New Video Tutorial on using the Samantha font in Cricut Design Space

I was asked today if I would make a video showing how to use the very popular Samantha font by Laura Worthington in Cricut Design Space without using third party software. While it is easier to use Sure Cuts A Lot or Make The Cut to use this font, I took the challenge and made this video using only Cricut Design Space desktop version. You can see the video here. You may purchase the Samantha Craft Font using my affiliate link here:  http://www.mightydeals.com/deal/samantha-script-font.html Be sure to Comment, Like, Share, and Subscribe to you YouTube Channel. Thanks!!!