New Video Tutorial on using the Samantha font in Cricut Design Space

Julie Flanagan

I was asked today if I would make a video showing how to use the very popular Samantha font by Laura Worthington in Cricut Design Space without using third party software. While it is easier to use Sure Cuts A Lot or Make The Cut to use this font, I took the challenge and made this video using only Cricut Design Space desktop version. You can see the video here. You may purchase the Samantha Craft Font using my affiliate link here:  http://www.mightydeals.com/deal/samantha-script-font.html Be sure to Comment, Like, Share, and Subscribe to you YouTube Channel. Thanks!!!